Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 CSA Sign Up Season Is Here!


I’m ready to start signing up new members for the 2011 season. If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the member sign up form below and either mail it to me (Eener’s Farm N12449 220th Street Boyceville WI 54725) or e-mail it back to me (eenermachine@gmail.com). I will then put you on my 2011 member list.

Half shares are $255 and full shares are $500. No money is due until June 1. You can either pay the whole works by June 1 or pay one half of your share amount by June 1 and the other half by October 1.

If you have any questions about the CSA go ahead and call me at (715)643-2803 or e-mail me. You also could peruse this blog…it has lots of farm information on it.

-----------------------------------------------------


Eener’s Farm 2011 CSA Membership Sign-Up Form

Your Name:____________________________________

Which Size Share: Full ($500) Half ($255)

How to Pay: Make checks out to Eener’s Farm or Renee Bettendorf. Pay the whole works by June 1, 2011 or pay half the amount by June 1, 2011 and the other half by October 1, 2011.

Where will you pick up at: River Market, Hampden Park or Fresh & Natural

Your Address:_____________________________________________

Your Phone Number:_________________________________________

Your E-mail Address:_____________________________________

Risk Agreement: By signing up I understand that there is risk involved in farming and that I have agreed to share in this risk. Because of factors like weather and pests I understand that I may not get all the produce that Eener has planned on putting in my box. I also understand that I may get more than Eener planned on putting in my box in the event that some produce crops do really, really well.

No comments: