Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boxes will not be Early to St. Paul this Week

As you're all aware, Hampden Park picker-uppers pick up their boxes around 3 p.m. but generally I'm there unloading earlier than that. This week it is very unlikely that I'll be there anytime much before 3 for two reasons. First, my helper is on vacation this week and so I'll be packing boxes solo. Also I've heard that I-94 has a bunch of construction going on right now. I'll probably take Hwy. 36 tomorrow to avoid hang-ups in the construction. By doing this I'll risk getting stuck on the lift bridge in Stillwater which seems to happen about 50% of the time (sometimes I sit there for half an hour, though admittedly it is pretty cool to see the boats go under). I hope none of you end up waiting for me, I’ll do my best to get there as soon as I can.

No comments: